7 Small Changes That Will Make The Difference With Your Avon Planet Spa Sleep Ritual > 커뮤니티

본문 바로가기

회원로그인

7 Small Changes That Will Make The Difference With Your Avon Planet Sp…

회사소개 커뮤니티

페이지 정보

작성자 Laverne Castleb… 작성일24-01-21 00:08 조회7회 댓글0건

본문

Avon Planet Spa Body Scrub and Body Butter

Pamper yourself and relax with Avon planet spa hand cream Spa products. These inexpensive items are ideal to pamper yourself at your home!

Take advantage of the Mediterranean beauty secrets with olive oil that is extremely moisturizing and the fresh scents of fresh greens and Sandalwood. Rinse. Massage gently across the body, paying special attention to rough spots. Use 1-2 times per week.

The Olive Oil scrub is energizing and revitalizing.

Reveal softer, smoother, silkier skin with this revitalizing body scrub that makes use of the Mediterranean beauty secrets of olive oil's ultra-moisturizing properties. Made with skin polishing pumice as well as seaweed extracts This scrub will leave your skin feeling hydrated and energized. Add your favorite essential oil (such as lavender) to make a relaxing and soothing at-home spa experience. This scrub is best applied on feet, hands and body. It can be mixed with a mix of white or raw sugar to your preferred level of intensity. This homemade exfoliant leaves your skin soft, smooth and wonderful. Made with natural ingredients without harmful chemicals.

Use this nourishing body scrub to exfoliate and revive your skin. Use it once a week or more. After using, rinse thoroughly and store the remainder in a caddy for showers for convenient application.

Perfectly Purifying Charcoal Cleanser

This cleansing gel is rich in activated charcoal to draw out impurities, leaving the skin feeling smooth and refreshed. This product is made with Rosemary and Charcoal extracts to help cleanse without drying or irritation. For dry to sensitive skin.

This is a good product that is suitable for use in everyday. If you are looking for a scrub that will exfoliate your skin, I suggest you look elsewhere. It cleanses your skin nicely and it has a pleasant chocolate scent. It's not expensive and you can buy it at Avon.

This product is worth a try and I would recommend it to anyone. Avon will be there for you if you aren't happy with the purchase.

I have been using this product for quite a while and it has been extremely beneficial in keeping my skin soft. It has a pleasant chocolate smell and is easy to rinse off the body. I will continue to use this. It's a great product for those who have a busy schedule or anyone who wants to keep their skin hydrated and clean.

The Energise Ritual body scrub

This body scrub was specially formulated to remove dead skin cells and smooth the skin. It contains extracts from green tea, which is believed to energize the skin. It also has a calming scent of bergamo and lemons. It's one of my favorites, and I love how it transforms my skin's look and feel.

It's part of the planet spa avon Spa The Energise Ritual collection which includes an invigorating body scrub as well as a facial spritz and a solid cleanser. The Energise Ritual Body Scrub is cruelty-free and free of paraben.

It is recommended to use it at least 1-2 times every week. Apply the product in small amounts to clean skin. Massage gently, paying close concentration on rough areas such as elbows, feet and knees. Then rinse thoroughly.

The Energise Ritual Facial Spritz

This refreshing mist will energize your face and soothe your skin. Made with Chinese green tea extract, this hydrating facial spray helps to shield your skin from environmental aggressors for a fresh and radiant complexion. Use it 1-2 times a week, putting your hands 8-10 inches away from the face and closing your eyes to spray the face. Avoid spraying into the eyes. Follow with Planet Spa Energise Body Cream for silky smooth, supple skin.

The product has been dermatologically tested. It is free of parabens and sulfates.

This Planet Spa body set includes a scrub for cleansing, a facial spritz, and a cleanser with a solid formula that contains Chinese green tea extract. The set includes: Planet Spa Facial Spritz (100ml), Planet Spa The Energise Body Scrub (200ml) and Planet Spa Solid Cleanser (75g). Gift box.

The Energise Body Butter

Indulge in a creamy, rich body butter that hydrates the skin and eases dryness. This body butter, made with golden Ayurvedic Milk, nourishes your skin and leaves it soft and smooth. Use daily to reduce the appearance of dryness or dryness after waxing and depilation.

Avon-Representative-620x380.jpgThis moisturiser that is not oily is packed with mood-enhancing pine, bergamot, and Chinese green-tea extracts. It absorbs quickly and leaves your skin soft and smooth. This body butter is part of the Planet Spa Energise Collection and is designed to indulge and stimulate your senses.

This kit allows you to indulge yourself and recreate the relaxing spa experience at home. The kit includes a reviving scrub, facial spray and body butter that contains Chinese green tea extract. This kit is a wonderful present for someone who deserves to be pampered.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

Address : 대전광역시 유성구 테크노2로 199, 311-2 (용산동, 미건테크노월드 1차) TEL : 042-934-6325 FAX : 042-934-6326

홈페이지에서 제공되는 디자인에 대한 무단 복제 및 배포는 원칙적으로 금합니다.
COPYRIGHT 2014 KIBO TEMPLATE ALL RIGHT RESERVED.

상단으로